Friday, November 2, 2012

Snow


I have finally got round to scrapping these photos form the snow in 2010.
This one it did for the Scrap 365 November Challenge.  A very simple plain layout for me but one I was pleased with.  I used nitwits papers and embellishments which I cut out and layered.  I then added stickles to the snowflakes.  I made a pocket behind my three photos to add a tag with another photo and my journalling on.


Again another simple layout.  I colourised one photo blue and used it to frame my main photo.  The background paper was too good to cover up but I did clear stamp the snow flakes and then use perfect pearls on them.  

I painted some confetti snow flakes painted them and added stickles before sticking them around my photo.   I smeared white thickers letters with silver paint.



3 comments:

  1. That was a lot of snow! Great way to use the sketch - I really like the flurry of snowflakes. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great LO and I love those cute mittens huddled together. Thank you for taking part:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking us up so we could enjoy your beautifully snowy take on the 365 sketch. I love the idea of the pocket behind - that's perfect!

    ReplyDelete