Another batch of layouts. I didn't realise that I had so many to put up.
This layout used shades which I don't normally use and lots of paper pieces as background. Although it took me ages to get the thrown together look I was after I was really pleased with the end result.
I had a tag with a picture of a crocodile on it sitting on my desk for ages. When I came to scrap this picture of a crocodile of children I realised that I had a perfect use for it - although I did have to enlarge it quite a bit.
I made the scales using layers of borders which I had cut out using my new cuttle bug.
I made the clock by putting a rub on onto acetate and then mounting it onto card using a black brad in the centre.
For this layout celebrating some scrapbooks made by students I made an embellishment from techniques used in lace making. It was a fun layout to do because the theme loaned itself to me throwing every embellishment I could think of at it.