Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Year

It really is ages since I uploaded to this blog.  That doesn't meant that I haven't been crafting.  My main project has been my art journal / altered book.  It is the first thing like this that I have ever attempted and I have learnt so much along the way.  MY original plan was to do a digi layout each week and colour a few pictures in in the book along the way.  Here are a few of my favourite pages, you will see that I deviated quite a bit from my original plan, although I did include 52 digi layouts.














1 comment:

  1. Hi Alison, I fell back on your blog as you used to join our 2013 challenge.. and I was wondering how you are getting on. I see you are enjoying Art Jornals and I used to go to a local scrap class ear me and the lady who runs it got very much into art journals.. you might like to have a look at her stuff : http://justscrapbookings-creative-space.me/ ... hope you a re doign okay.. kathi @ kathijo etc

    ReplyDelete