Sunday, April 26, 2015

Custom Element



At DLP on 28th March te challenge as to 'Make a Custom Element'. As I regularly do something along these lines it was an easy week for me and to make it easier I used these two dragons which I had sitting on my desk. As I had been drawing them a few weeks ago the words 'Fly like a bird int he Sky' came to me and I pictured them flying with birds.

The birds which I used are lino cuts which I had made. There a a couple of clouds made with Gell Bead Medium. Originally they were painted white but that was too overpowering so I toned them down with blue and much prefer them.

To finish off I used these lovely little fairy stamps to 'play' with the dragons and as I often do I stamped my journalling onto white tissue and stuck it on with PVA glue so that the tissue went transparent and left the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment