Monday, December 8, 2014

Play Time

Last week this wonderful box of goodies arrived in the post.

 Today I got to play with them on the pages of my DLP journal for next year.  Great fun with sprays.  While cleaning a stencil with baby wipe I realized that by pushing the ink off the stencil and onto the waste paper below it you effectively got another print from the stencil.  It was paler than the first but just as good.
Unfortunately instead of pressing on my new distress stain to start it working I squeezed it, the lid came off and almost the entire contents of the bottle ended up on my project.  Fortunately I was working on an old towel and it absorbed all the spillage.  The project turned out OK although different from planned.  My hands were another mater.