Friday, January 11, 2013

Dad

I knew when I visited my father that he was getting more and more infirm and that this could be one of the last times we would walk out together.  I was right I will never walk with him again for more than a few steps.
 For embellishments I used parts of an old iron which I rescued.  I filled this 'frame with embossing powder round the edge and then stamped my title.
 I cut out an arrow from paper which I covered with UTEE and then stuck on this metal disc form the iron.
 Two of my labels are suck down but the top one hold my journalling on the reverse and just slips behind the photo.

2 comments:

  1. I love your project / LO, page.. /.
    Wonderful post!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison you are now inspiring me to be more adventurous with my stash, sadly I kind have forgotten about embossing these days. Mind you I don't really do messy!!!!

    Oh and you have that pesky robot thingy on!!

    ReplyDelete