Sunday, February 10, 2013

Coincidence

Thanks to Creative Craft World for inspiration for this page.  It records a chance meeting with a friend.  At the time I wrote down how Peter and I had come to be in Windsor that day and recorded odd bits of our conversation.  I have used these as journalling on the tags. 
I mounted my photo onto old packaging and used some wooden embellishments Mum had given me for Christmas to decorate it with.  I left the three main circles plain but dyed the two in the corner with my distress inks.

7 comments:

  1. What a super layout! I love it when a page tells a story. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely page, the wooden embellishments are super.

    Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World scrap map.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the old packaging on the page, it's very effective! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft World. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great LO- love the colour tones you have used xxxx Thanks for joining us over at CCW xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page - I love the upcycling of the old packaging. :)

    Thanks for joining in with the scrap map challenge at Creative Craft World.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lovely, this has turned out really well, I love those colours and the packaging used.

    Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete