Tuesday, March 12, 2013

One Year on

I made this mini album to celebrate my nieces first birthday.  It was a quiet celebration with just us and her two sets of grandparents.  I wanted to show not only photos of her but photos of the rest of the family.


 
 I kept each page with the same layout.
I cut flowers from patterned paper and embellished them with a button in the centre.
On the front of each tag I created words using tiles made using my mini alpha stamps.  On the reverse of each tab I punched a small flower, coloured it using an ink pad and then clear heat embossed it.   For the flower centre I used an old yellow nail polish and then mounted it on a clear plastic leaf.
 I used several stamped mini tags on each page to hold my journalling.  Instead of punching a hole at the top of each I embellished them with small red beads.
 On each page I used a word torn form a dictionary.  The words were of course all relevant to the occasion.  I coloured them using my chalk pastels.












No comments:

Post a Comment