Sunday, February 22, 2015

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Well the challenge for this weeks DPL was Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough meaning using lots of layers and to be honest I hated it.  I had already decided that I wanted to do a scrap book page style for this week but then felt that I had to do something with paint, silly because I could do what ever I liked.
As the page progressed I did begin to like it more but it made me realise that I was doing what I felt was expected of me not what I loved and wanted to do and I vowed to change that in the future and be true to my style.

 'Has it no'ed?' or 'Has it snowed?' had been a frequent question over the weeks preceding this challenge and so I had to use the photos of when it actually did snow.  I worked in the theme of enough with my comment on the bottom. I can't remember how many layers I used under it but there were quite a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment