Friday, November 2, 2012

99.5 years apart


When I saw the Scrap 365 October Shake It Up Challenge I realised that this was the perfect photo for it.  My 6 month old niece and 100 year old great aunt.  Sorry about the blob on my nieces face but my brother doesn't want her photo on line.
For my journalling I used the back of the group of tags attached to the bottom of the LO.
Having to use a ticket stumped me as I didn't have any.  However I made this one using the bottom edge of one of my tag stamps and punching holes along the edge.  For my wood grain I used a small wooden heart which I lightly smeared with paint.  I haven't taken a close up but I stitched the crochet strip under the photo onto the LO.


2 comments:

  1. Adore how you did the journaling and what a lovely theme for a page. Glad you enjoyed the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout - love the way you have layered the embellishments. TFS!

    ReplyDelete