Friday, November 2, 2012

Christmas Tree Farm

We are so lucky to have this farm on the edge of town and visiting it is so much part of Christmas.
I made a frame for my main photo using polyfilla mixed with paint and spread over the page.  I placed a piece of card where I wanted my photo to go so that there was a hole there.  While the polyfilla was still wet I pushed the gems into it.  When everything was dry I brushed the frame with green glitter glue.
My main photo opens to show more photos underneath and I secured the flap using a christmas tree brad which I had stained green using alcohol inks.

 Inside the flap I stuck more photos, the label form the tree and the receipt.  I drew over the price on the receipt as it will fade with time and stamped the date onto it.



No comments:

Post a Comment