Thursday, October 4, 2012

On Reflection



This layout was purely for fun and having had the restrictions of challenges for the last two layouts I did it was great fun to do anything I wanted.  Having said that the shake it up challenge did inspire me to use the tags.

 The journalling (which I haven't added to the large tag) tells a bitter sweet story and I wanted my embellishments to reflect this.  I covered the back of some sparkly heart stickers with flock so that the sparkle was there only if you really looked for it.
 I wanted to use circles to represent things going round and round and not getting anywhere. The buttons I threaded with some natural raffia and one I coloured with paint so that like the hearts the sparkle and shine was almost hidden but still there.


3 comments:

  1. its a lovely layout, really like how you have done the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing layout !!! Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely LO and a lot of work and thought has gone into this .
    I recognise the photo with your Dad from the reflection blog and love the way you have done the word.xx

    ReplyDelete