Sunday, March 15, 2015

As A Layer Element



This weeks DPL challenge confused me totally, I had no idea what it meant, even less what to do. So I skipped up a step to the theme for the month, Making Your Mark (Doodles & Mark Making). That I got.

Looking through children's story books I had come across some pigeon sketches which I loved and wanted to use. I copied the bodies but didn't want the heads, so I used heads based on another children's book. They made me smile and were sitting on my desk awaiting to see how they would fit into the prompt. Perfectly it turned out, all they needed was a bit of doodling over them and they were done. The craziness of my figures made the words 'Take a reality check' keep popping into my mind and so that became my title.

I used some old latter stickers which I doodled all over.

I love this page, just can't stop smiling when I look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment