Sunday, April 26, 2015

Watercolours and Acrylics

Havign bought lots of stamps, gon e ooh and arr I thought that maybe taking them off the shelf and using them might just be an idea.  With this in mind I got two stamp sets out and decided to use them over the next two weeks of the DLP Challenge and then to fit the challenge around them.
4th April was water colours with the journal prompt of 'Water under the bridge'.
The words that came tom ind with this prompt was Simon and Garfunkel's Bridge over Troubled Water.  The second part of my journalling came from the key in the stamp set.
I simply stamped onto water coloured paper and then used my watercolours to colour them and the background in.
I had a feeling that 11th April would be acrylics and it was.  The journal prompt was 'Cry me a river'.  I googled it and found several different versions of the song.  I decided to use these words from the Ella Fitzgerald version along with my second set of images stamped onto card stock.
I covered both pages with scrap book paper and then stuck the stamped images and journalling onto it and added shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment