Sunday, April 26, 2015

Doodle a Border



The DLP Challenge for 14th March was to use doodles as a border and the journalling challenge was 'Borderline feels like I'm going to lose my mind'.

All my faces seem to have the same shape so this week I decided to take one face shape and see how may different faces I could make from it. I also decided that I wanted to start documenting my learning journey. So I included my original shape on the tracing paper and those faces that I drew form it.

I used a stencil for my border and then doodled around it.

For my prompt I equated borders with boundaries and used the quote, 'Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves even when we risk disappointing others'. I have also added journalling about my creative process.

No comments:

Post a Comment